High School Program
4 Week Virtual Training | June 29 – July 22, 2021
This is a two part application. Part 1 asks for contact information. Click the button above to apply.
Part 2 asks you to answer the question "What problem would you solve if you ran for office, and what is your personal connection to this issue?" Part two answers can be very short written, video, voice recording, visual, screenshots of social media posts, etc. and will be uploaded to a Dropbox folder. Applicants should also upload a photo of themselves, to help us remember their application. More detailed instructions will be emailed to you after you submit part one.
- Featured Speakers & Sample Agenda
- 2 sessions per week with all participants.
- Each session will be 30-90 minutes long. All sessions will be "live," but will be recorded for those who cannot join.
- 2-3 sessions per week with your small campaign team where you will do a program-long campaign simulation.
- One-on-one mentoring with High School Program alum.
- Weekly media training in small groups with renowned media experts.
- Weekly individual meetings with your program mentor.
The High School Program fee is $2,000 and scholarships are available to those with financial need. The program fee should not be a barrier to any applicant as more than half of all participants receive scholarships.
speakers, trainers and mentors
young women from across the country
“Diverse community of politically ambitious women helped me see myself as a candidate. It makes me optimistic about our country’s future.”
Rana Abdelhamid | Founder of MALIKAH & High School Program Alum